Sunday, October 7, 2007

Into The Blazing Krematoria!!!

Mantis Meal


Stumbled upon this utterly ridiculous and stupid video (I couldn't believe I actually watched it) when I logged into AOTS myspace. The caption says "My roommate eating a praying mantis. She'll do pretty much anything for Jesus. Love it!" and apparently 2 guys are gonna join their church if she does it succesfully......


There you go, my friends. Another reason to kill. "anything for Jesus" indeed, why don't you try throwing yourself to the lions, or give yourself a yummy little treat of HIV. It'll be nice for a change. ;)

It's people like this that always have to give a bad name to anything and everything they can ever lay their filthy hands on. Never mind if you're stupid and fugly. You got a decent face, and you seem to have a nice life. Know where such people belong to? The Gas Chamber. That's right, go get your fuckin' self Carbonized! And do that in the name of him as well!






p.s. honestly I couldn't be bothered. But for some reason my fingers got really itchy and couldn't resist. Hahahahaha!! XD I need to jam.

No comments: