Thursday, January 18, 2007

In Grind We Trust...

Disgust The Vile by Visceral Bleeding



This is one song that can't get out of my head right now. I was practising the drum parts for this song as I suggested to the band that we'll do a cover of this for our next overseas show in Thailand, along with other cover of Infidel by Vital Remains. And then I found this video. Amazing. It's simply brilliant, it's got a very good setting to it and sends off the right vibe. I just love it, and I find it so irresistable to put this up despite knowing the real purpose of this blog. Whatever really, I don't care. Watching this makes me more impatient now, about our own upcoming music video that is. We'll have to put this on hold till we come back from the Europe tour most probably. Once it's done, I'll put it up as well. So in the meantime, enjoy or suffer!!!












By the way, more shots...



















6 comments:

Renhao said...

In Grind We Trust... Hans you're really picking up from Uncle Tan ah.... lol

Serberuz Hammerfrost said...

Hahahaha!! How's Uncle Tan gotta do with grind sia... he's not really a grind fan. That fella likes his black metal at its cheesiest, I mean look at him. HAHAHAHAHA!!! oops :p he'd better not see this. lol!

Renhao said...

his long hair looks so silky smooth in the video. like dove girl or sth.

well, he better not see this either. lol.

Kevin said...

Awesome. Your band's doing quite well on MySpace. We should have your bands face-off in class :)

Serberuz Hammerfrost said...

You know wat Renhao? You're actually right abt his hair, he keeps so well gals will juz hate him! HAHAHAHAHA!!

Serberuz Hammerfrost said...

Mr.Kevin,

thanks a lot for checking out. I hope I didn't scare you. hahaha! Woa, a face-off eh? I dunno if it'd be wise to call the other 2 guys into class. lol! :p