Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Thus Spake The Nightspirit...

6th March 1986 -- while to many it was just another day, those who have been granted the knowledge, or cursed as some of them may have claimed, will find it hard to forget. It happened right at the centre of a town, in the middle of nowhere, that this very being was brought into existence. A year he took to alienate milk, another year he took to stand on both feet, and then soon it was time that he started on what he was sent down to accomplish. It began with the Keys, then came the Strings, and when finally the Hammer was bestowed, he was all ready for the invocation. A journey he must make in order to summon and gather the other chosen ones, and together they must form a legion... a legion that is to rule for as long as they breathe...

Alright alright cut the bullshit, business time! Welcome whoever you are staring at this very piece of writing. This is Hans, yoroshiku!! I'm a hardcore RPG player, I've been playing keyboards since 4, guitar and drumming since 10, I play a bit of flute, saxophone and harmonica as well which unfortunately I hardly touch these days. Prior to doing music I've been involved in theatrical arts as well, even martial arts too. I've played in a military band before, lots of sessioning in other bands as well back in my JC days. I was also a Student Instructor in Guitar Ensemble. Currently I play in my own bands now, namely Absence of The Sacred and a couple of others, including my solo projects as well. With Absence of The Sacred I've released our debut album last September, it's still available from me (t-shirts as well) and all the major Metal music stores. I have since been doubling as marketing manager for the band as well. A new record is on the way, songwritings have almost been completed, recording should resume by end of '07 after returning from the European tour I'm about to do with the other projects. The upcoming record will be scheduled for release in early '08.




So, that's it for now.

The Saga continues...


No comments: