Sunday, January 28, 2007

Shameless Ignorance




You know what cracks me up the most about this video? It's not the stupid answers (some of them are not though) they gave, but rather, themselves. Look at them. Who are they to comment on Asian guys when they're like that themselves? LOL!!! It is pretty apparent to me that the real reason why they go for whites is because they failed to get the attention (not to mention interest. HAHAHA!!!) of Asian men like us! Asian guys are shy? Asian guys are smaller? Hahahaha!! Shameless pathetic bunch of ignorant fools... The best birthday present you could ever give these kind of people is none other than a giant mirror, just so that they can take a much better look at themselves, and hopefully that would knock some sense into their empty air heads.

I think a lot of guys will agree with me, we're not offended when we see these kind of girls prefering white guys to us. In fact we're more than happy. I don't know if any of you have realised this, but most of the Asian girls who go out with white men are those particular types that we Asian guys would never want to touch in the first place. Majority of them are just plain... never mind, I'd rather not say (Those of you who know me well enough will know). HAHAHAHA!! :p Very few lucky whites actually got really good ones. Most of them end up with rejected products that didn't pass the quality check. So yea, there you go. We're not complaining. By all means, have it your way if that is how you want it to be, while we savour whatever good things that are left and saved exclusively for us.



Maybe someone should make a male version of this video, on why Asian guys prefer [insert whatever non-Asian category here] girls. We'll see what happens then. HAHA!!! I probably won't be a part of this though, unfortunately. I have yet to lose my faith, if you get my drift. Maybe someday I will. Who knows.

No comments: